Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 Days About ME-Day 14

  
30 DAYS ABOUT ME

DAY 14:  NON-FICTIONAL BOOK

I am learning quite a lot about  myself doing this 30 days about me.  I have a hard time picking favorites! 

The non-fictional book I read the most would be my Bible.
  
Other than this non-fiction book, when I read I want to read for enjoyment.  Therefore, I stay with fiction because I find that much more relaxing and enjoyable.  I don't have to pay close attention and remember anything from a fictional book.  It's read merely for pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the follw! Following you back

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a few biographies...well written ones are very interesting...and they can be very entertaining...depending on who they are about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try a few biographies...well written ones are very interesting...and they can be very entertaining...depending on who they are about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the follw! Following you back

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT