Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days About ME-Day 15

30 DAYS ABOUT ME

DAY 15:  MY DREAM HOUSE

People who have seen the house I currently live in would think it is my dream house.  FAR FROM IT....even though I waited 7 years for this house it is not MY dream house.

My dream house would be a sprawling ranch with an indoor pool. 
It would be located on or near the ocean.  I would settle for on a lake also.  
I would want a lot of windows to let the sunshine in.  
The rooms would be large and sparsely furnished.  
I would have one very large room with only bookcases filled with mostly home schooling books. 
I would NOT heat with wood.  In fact, it would be in a location that didn't have to have any indoor heating system at all :)

Hey, I can dream, can't I????

1 comment:

  1. Well, that dream house is possible here in Florida or in Hawaii...better in Hawaii because you never get cold temps there and don't need much heating ever. Can I come live with you when you get THIS dream house?

    ReplyDelete

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT