30 Days About ME-Day 20

30 DAYS ABOUT ME

DAY 20
A HOBBY OF MINE

Contemplating this question I realize that I've had many different hobbies over the years.  But which of those has stayed with me?  Mostly, reading.  I love to read, but purely for pleasure.  I don't have the time I used to but give me a good book and I won't put it down until it is finished.  That can sometimes get me into trouble :)

I remember several years ago visiting my old elementary school.  One of my teachers was still there teaching.  What she remembered about me was curling up in the corner and reading.  
Now my favorite place to read in the bathtub or sun bathing.  

A newest hobby is blogging.  I am really enjoying it.  It does take up a lot of my time.  I am still working on the time management of it.

Comments

  1. Reading is one of my fun passtimes too and has landed me in some trouble a-many-a-day lol...great blog and thanks so much for stopping by and giving me a follow, I'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is one of my fun passtimes too and has landed me in some trouble a-many-a-day lol...great blog and thanks so much for stopping by and giving me a follow, I'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT