30 Days About ME-Day 28

30 DAYS ABOUT ME

DAY 28
WHAT'S IN MY PURSE

I just recently purchased a larger purse as my other one was bulging :)
Here is what is currently in my purse:
  • coupons
  • calendar
  • gum
  • verse pack
  • GPS
  • glasses
  • wallet 
  • credit cards
  • several grocery cards
  • cash
  • granola bar
  • lipstick
  • homemade chapstick from www.glines-lost-arts.com
  • receipts
  • lottery ticket
  • picture of family
  • key
  • directions to party I am attending tonight
  • tweezers
  • sewing kit
  • sanitary napkin
  • vitamins
  • a special yellow rock my son gave me
  • hand sanitizer
  • mirror
  • telephone card
  • library card
  • several business cards
  • cell phone
  • camera
  • several store cards
  • health insurance cards
  • earrings
  • license
  • check book & register
  • automatic car door opener

Comments

  1. Wow, that is a lot in a purse!! Must be a big purse!! (I like the verse pack, I'm thinking Scriptures??)

    enjoy the party!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrying that purse around will either strengthen your arms OR ruin your shoulder! Why not stick in the kitchen sink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post! Thanks for following and I am now your newest follwer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really isn't all that much, REALLY!! Just sounds like a lot when you write it down.
    Go ahead and do it yourself, bet you'll be surprised how much is in yours :)
    Betty: didn't make it to the party because the roads were very icy! Drove for 3 hours though :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT