I came across this and liked it.
(partly because I LOVE the beach)
I decided to join up and fill YOU in on a little more about ME!
It'd be fun for ME if you would fill in some of these blanks in a comment!
This week’s statements:
1) I can’t help it, but every time I see _____ I smile.
2) Every time I smell ______ I am immediately transported back to my childhood.
3) When I was little I wanted to be a ______________________.
4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be ________.
1) I can’t help it, but every time I see a young family with many small children, I smile.
I smile because it takes me back to when my kiddos were little. At the time I didn't do much smiling...more complaining, BUT now I think those little ones are adorable and miss my little ones :(
2) Every time I smell ?????? I am immediately transported back to my childhood.
I don't have an answer to this one...I'll keep thinking......
3) When I was little I wanted to be a clown, teacher and a mom.
My senior year in high school I was voted class clown. I've dressed up as a clown for a parade and a birthday party since (check)
In 1987, I became a mom (check) AND 1989, 1991, 1994, 1998
2010 a mom-in-law
In 1991, I began home schooling with my 4 year old daughter. (check)
I've accomplished all my little girl dreams....guess it's time to go onto my BIG girl dreams ;)
I can think of 2:
1. Be a grammy! (no control over this one)
2. Get my teaching degree (a bit scared to attempt this one!)
4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be pizza?
I don't like food questions because I eat to stay alive not because I LOVE food!