Meet Me On Monday




1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
Twice baked...yum, yum, yum



2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
We received 3 packages the other day...
  1. snowboard wax
  2. book from Paperbackswap.com
  3. shaft for a skidder


3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
The fresh smell of the air after a summer rain storm.  I am so looking forward to that smell after this long, snowy winter!



4. Do you smoke?
Nope...only secondhand ;(



5. Are your parents married or divorced?
Married for 53 years....(correct me if I'm wrong, mom)




Comments

  1. I love your second hand smoke picture! I needed that one for my post today!

    Have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that your parents have been married for over 50 years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been married 54 years as of this past January 5th...so you were not far wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT