Meet Me on Monday




Questions:

1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
2.  Do you scrapbook?
3.  Do you take any daily medications?
4.  What is your favorite sound?
5.  Where were you born?




1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?

Definitely crunchy, we call them "hard".  






2.  Do you scrapbook? 
hahaha....nope, I've attempted it, but am very bad at it.
I do use Mixbook, though....read more about what that is here.

3.  Do you take any daily medications?

Thankfully, no!






4.  What is your favorite sound?
The loudness and laughter of when my family gets together!  We are a very loud bunch...but, boy do we have fun together!

5.  Where were you born?

Hagerstown, Maryland!  
I live in the Northeast now and don't like the cold, at all! 
I always say, "you can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl"......I lived in the Northeast since I was 8, so you'd think I would have adapted by now, but NO!






Comments

  1. I like both kinds of tacos--doesn't someone have them combined? I do scrapbook, but I'm not very good at it either.

    Enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughter is such a great sound isn't it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for weighing in at U8Mycrayons! I LOVE the drugs/tacos sign. It was perfect for todays questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We DID have winter in Hagerstown, even up to 12 inches of snow at times, but it did warm up sooner than New England...and especially sooner than northern Vermont.
    Can we have tacos this summer, please?? And pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of Mixbook--will have to check that out. Our family is pretty loud, too. Wherever we go, everybody knows we're there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - the few times I attempted to put together just a single scrapbook page turned out to be disasters. I tend to put WAY too much stuff on the pages, making them impossible to even look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @EmptyNester
    Hmmm...don't know of anyone having them combined. sounds gross to me :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Leticia
    I thought so too, that's why I used it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @June
    a little bit of snow every once in a while that didn't last months and months is NOT considered winter in my book
    tacos AND pizza...Am I doing ALL the cooking

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Beverly @ The Buzz
    I can't imagine the noise if our families were in the same place!
    Mixbook is great. be sure to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Alicia C.
    I just never know what looks good and what doesn't Just give me a photo album and I'm good ;/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT