When did THIS happen?
You know what THIS is!
- can't sleep anymore
- are clumsy
- have jumbled thoughts
- cranky for NO reason
- just want to be left alone, but with someone
- totally unsatisfied with everything in your life
- can't make a decision
- then when you finally do, doubt it was the right one
- know that everyone is talking about you
- extremities randomly go numb
- face and back break out with pimples
- totally bored with life
- have no energy and want to sleep all day
- talk and make no sense whatsoever
- go from being a total grouch to unreasonable happiness in a matter of seconds
- the room suddenly gets so hot you can't breath
- you wake at night soaking wet
- random aches and pains that "old" people get, not you
- can't read that tiny print
- can't see to thread a needle
- your hair just won't do a thing
- age spots? are you serious?
Sounds like adolescence, doesn't it? Well, at least a good number of them sound like I'm turning 13 but Not that!
For sure...it's the opposite end of that....menopause!
What makes it even worse is if you have a daughter on the other end of this hormonal mess....watch out guys! You may not survive!
---ever notice how women's problems all begin with the 3 letters M E N?
menstruation, menopause, mental stress
I hate to admit that this silly 'lil cartoon is oh, so true :(