This week's Statements:
1. _____is my favorite thing to cook
2. I don’t know if I could still do it, but when I was a kid, I was really good at ____
3. The best thing about last week was _________
4. The worst thing about where I live is_________
1. Pizza is my favorite thing to cook. We have been having this once a week for a very long time. It is my food of choice to cook when we are having company. Other than that, I don't really enjoy cooking.
2. I don’t know if I could still do it, but when I was a kid, I was really good at tattling...yea, I LOVED getting my brothers in trouble! I think I'd still be VERY good at it ;)
3. The best thing about last week was that it is over. Really, I didn't have one of the best weeks last week. It started with waking to more snow, YUCK...then a phone call from my mom about my dad's health :( My peri-menopause body decided to kick into joint ache mode, got yet another letter from the IRS about last year's audit....ummmm, yea, enough said.
4. The worst thing about where I live is.....don't get me started!!!! (I must be in foul mood this morning, cuz I am only thinking negatively) I'll TRY to keep this short.
Winter lasts approximately 6 months, well, at least it it below 70 for that time or more. I have 3 children that live over 200 miles away. Anytime we have to go somewhere (shopping, field trip, any 'fun activity') it is a day trip.
Ok, I'll stop now before I ruin my day