Meet Me On Monday

Meet Me On Monday 

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite bagel flavor?
2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
5.  Are you allergic to anything?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Answers!


1.  What is your favorite bagel flavor?


Everything....YUM.  I may go have one right now BUT only if we have cream cheese (which I shouldn't be having because of the answer to #5)


2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?


I'd probably use it for gas to visit my kids 200 miles away...yup, that's what I would do


*edited at 11 AM on Monday:  I had to purchase a bowl and blender jar for my mixer today totaling $97.85...there goes my $100 and my trip to see my kids!  Wait a minute!  I didn't have $100 extra..now look what I've done, spent $$$ I didn't have ;( 




3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?


It must have been so bad that I've forgotten!


4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?


Depends on my mood, but usually I get a baby soft-serve vanilla because I only want a little.  But if I don't care about how much I'm having I'll get a small moose-tracks!  Daring aren't I?


5.  Are you allergic to anything?


AAAAAACHOOOOO!!!  Pollen! and boy is it bad right now.  Dairy products make my allergies much worse.






Comments

  1. Yep, dairy products are bad for allergies and colds. But that's usually what I want when I have a sore throat or am feeling sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,

    Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Favorite bagel is sesame seed.

    Love soft serve ice cream.

    Not sure about the rest.

    Have a blessed day,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, allergy season is here...God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your answer for #2 & the photo you used. It certainly seems like we are paying an arm & a leg some days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JudyI loved your pics! Beautiful :)
    Thanks for sharing a little of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KathyThanks Kathy :0 Bug season is here also :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jo-anne "Blossy"With the price of EVERYTHING going up as it has, I'm going to be without any body parts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd give the $100 to the college lovelies- they never have any money. Then again, neither do I. LOL

    I'm allergic to pollen also. And just a few foods.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture must be how I look all day every day right now. I can't stop the sneezing!!! This pollen is ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @EmptyNesterSeems it's time to keep some of the $$$ don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sarah Katelast week I had more than sneezing...migraines! awful

    ReplyDelete
  12. great answers and shame on you spending money you don't have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @becca
    Plastic is a wonderful thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT