This week’s statements
1. When I reflect back upon my life, I regret_______
2. I over use the word______
3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was ______
4. ________ reminds me of the color yellow.
1. When I reflect back upon my life, I regret my wasted teen years of rebellion. I could have made a lasting difference in people's lives, but I was too selfish, wanting to be accepted more than caring about others.
2. I over use the words "are you kidding me?" Yea, and of course I HATE it when I tell someone something serious and they say that....Why would I kid about something so serious...it's no joke, but yet I do this every time I'm told something that is hard to hear.
|ME enjoying a favorite place!|
3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was living in NH during my elementary years. My family moved from MD to NH when I was 8, so that was when I first remember seeing the beach and the mountains.
4. A smiley face reminds me of the color yellow. I used to collect yellow smiley faces. I have jewelry, mugs, vases, plaques, pins, buttons, posters, pillows all with smiley's on them. Oh by the way, REAL smiley faces do NOT have noses!
What about YOU? Will you share your answers below?
Please check out my new hop
I'd love for each one to link up