Thanks Hillary for hosting this hop :)
This week’s statements:
1. My closet is full of _____
2. I love coming home from work after ______
3. In high school I was _________
4. I wish I had more time for/to_______
1. My closet is full of , well that depends which closet. My bedroom closet is full of clothes. My closet in the sewing room has cloth, half finished projects, and various other crafty items that I never do anything with. The extra closets of the 3rd floor have totes with my 5 kids school papers over the past 20 years, books I want to sell, overflow from the book shelf downstairs and stuff I'm storing for my dad and mom. Then the other closet has boxes I need to keep in case something I purchased needs to be returned, old computers, dishes, suitcases, yea a bunch of junk!
2. I love coming home from work after....Home is my work...so I never come HOME from work...I live there ;)
3. In high school I was the new girl in town.
4. I wish I had more time for/to ....I pretty much have all the time I want to do anything. Money is the problem for me, not time!
I'd love to read your answers to these questions!