Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Thanks Hillary

This week’s statements:
1. I find _____ helps me relax when I come home from work

2. I always think my significant other looks best when ____

3. Someday I’m going to ___________________________

4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to _________________

My Answers:
1. I find _____ helps me relax when I come home from work
My work is at home.  But I relax usually at the computer or in the tub with a good book
2. I always think my husband looks best when he's all dressed up.  It doesn't happen very often.

3. Someday I’m going to have a grandchild...too bad I have no control over that
AND THIS IS WHAT THEY'LL SAY :)

4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to close them again...and I usually do 
JAMMIES IN BED, that is




2 comments:

  1. First time visitor...newest follower from Hilary's Follow Friday Four Fill-Ins fun meme...

    Have a good weekend!
    Check it out….
    Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun
    Five Question Friday & More Blog Hops
    Did You Know I’m Sweet?

    Your friend,
    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to get Breezy and BestSonInLawEVER to get on those grands yet myself. He's ready, she's not. Go figure.

    Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT