Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

                                                               
Thanks, Hillary @ Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements
  1. I am ____
  2. I have_____ 
  3. ___________________ makes me ___________________________
  4. If the _________________ in the ___________________ I would ___________________.


    My Answers:


    1.  I am so very sad that August is over.  It is my favorite month and it is now gone :( 







    2.  I have very sore muscles from splitting firewood every day for 2 weeks...and there's no end in sight 



    3.  The passing of time makes me reflect on the important people/things in my life.

    4. If Jesus was not in my life I would hopelessly lost in my sin. 





    Comments

    1. Great answers! I haven't done mine yet- I had to post about being a guest poster? blogger? on another site first.

      I am so impressed that you SPLIT FIREWOOD! That is amazing! I don't think I could do it!

      ReplyDelete
    2. @EmptyNesterMy body is telling me that I shouldn't either.

      I actually broke the splitter today...hahaha

      ReplyDelete
    3. came over from Friday Fill-In. Wow, you go girl with splitting wood! I'm sure it is great exercise and the wood will come in handy in the winter months ahead! Totally agree with you about Jesus!

      have a good weekend!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    CANDID COMMENTS
    If you stop by
    PLEASE COMMENT