An unexpected compliment

ON YOUR BLOG!!!

I've heard these words from someone I live with more than once.  Sorry, honey, but I just HAD to write about this one......

A 'certain someone' came home the other day from helping his sister move out of her apartment into our rental cabin.  

He approached me with a serious look on his face. 

 I was a bit taken back and wondered, oh no, what did I do?  

He looked me in the eyes and said, "thank you". 

 I chuckled and asked, "for what?"  

 His next words nearly gave me a heart attack!!!  Seriously....

We've been married for almost 30 years.  To say he is neat and orderly would be like saying Obama is an American (sorry, I just couldn't help myself) 

Ummm.....yea, I have had a 30 year battle with  his JUNK!  In the yard, in every room of the house, in his truck.....just about anywhere and everywhere he goes.

For many years this is what my yard looked like:

          I am NOT exaggerating 

Anyway, back to what he said to me that nearly ended my life! 

 Four little words that I will keep tucked away for future ammo:

"for being so neat"


Comments