Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun


This week’s statements:

1. Nothing is better than.____
2. I ___my ___ in ___but never ____
3. Those _____ that are always _____ make me want to ___________
4. My favorite _________________ is when __________________________.



1. Nothing is better than having my family all under one roof, which is happening this weekend for my youngest daughter's birthday :)


been there, done that :(




2. I drive my car  in the summer but never during a snowstorm, ice storm or when the roads are messy in the winter.










3. Those teams that are always thinking they can beat the Patriots  make me want to laugh  ;)





4. My favorite time in my life is when I am with family...like I will be this weekend (did I say that already?)

Fill in your blanks and then join the hop below
Thanks Hilary at Feeling Beachie !




Comments