1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
NO, I would much rather watch FOOTBALL!!! Not only would I never be a Miss American contestant, I would also never play football ;)
Let's put it this way....if the plant wishes to live, then it doesn't want me to care for it. BUT I do actually have 3 plants that have lived for longer than one month: an aloe (can't kill those), a new Christmas cactus (must not be able to kill that one either cuz I've been trying since November) and some kind of a leafy thing that I don't know what it is, but it was given to my dad while at the hospital so I am trying to stay away from it so it stays alive.
|Yes, that's me ;)|
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
Well, let's see....you decide. More than once I had a letter sent home from the teacher praising what a great student I was, but I talked too much AND I was voted class clown my senior year....
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year....what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?
I order myself to another restaurant....I don't like Chinese food.
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
A miracle is something that only God does. Create life, provide needs, give health....
6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a list here.
Disney is not a favorite of mine, don't like it much at all....BUT there probably is a song I like and don't even know it is a Disney song
7. I should have __________yesterday.
Read my Bible. I am part of a group of ladies who are reading through Ephesians, but I didn't read or share yesterday because I left my house early and got home late.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
There are things about menopause that I hate, yet other things I like. AND I can't believe that I am old enough to even know the difference.