1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
bittersweet, poignant, emotional
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
nope, nada, no, naw....not at all
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
That'd be a BIG 10-4 good buddy ;)
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
Before I had children I did, but no more....since the children I always think of how those things could happen to them :/
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Well, seeing that there is not a choice of sitting inside, staying nice and warm by the fire and watching everyone else do any or all of the above...then I'd have to say: NONE OF THE ABOVE!
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
Anywhere my brothers couldn't find me....which never existed ;/
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
Christian Book Distributors warehouse. I go there twice a year to get re-motivated for homeschool and it works every. single. time. I wish I could go once a month...only problem with that is I wouldn't have enough $$$ left over for the month the buy food ;)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My favorite holiday is New Years Eve. For many years we have had a fun get-together with friends and family. This year was one of the best parties, IMO, to date!