1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl will feature the New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'?
Super Bowl winner...yup, THAT is the correct definition ;)
2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'?
Winter, will it ever end?
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18?
Making bad choices....
4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up?
Hands down, vanilla ice cream! My fourth child was born lactose intolerant and I think it was because I lived on vanilla shakes!
5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as being the coldest you've ever experienced.
Every single winter in New England...so I experience this every year for approximately 6 months!
6. You're hosting a brunch....what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve?
My favorite would be the dishes everyone else brings ;)
7. How do you combat negative thinking?
Unfortunately, I usually embrace it.....dumb, I know :/
8. Insert your own random thought here.
When you are in a bad mood, you should avoid these type of blog posts