Day 3 of 30 Day Shred Energized!


DAY 3:  2/24/12


I did not sleep well at all last night.  I think it was because I did my shred workout right before bed time.  I will not do that again.


When I woke this morning I was hungry.  I never wake hungry and rarely eat breakfast, not today though.  I had to eat something before I could even function.  I had 2 toast and a scrambled egg.  Then I was hungry again a little over an hour later.  This is very strange, because I rarely feel hungry and don't really eat all that much.  Must be I am really using up the energy I have and need to refuel.  


Not only was I hungry, but sore, oh so sore!  It was tough walking down the stairs.  At noon when hubby came home for lunch I asked if he thought I should skip today's shred session....he told me NO, of course not.  So I had some spaghetti with meatballs for lunch and 2 hours later I got to out the DVD groaning and moaning  excited to get going!


I am improving...I moved throughout the whole time,  no 5 second breaks.  I even picked up 1 pound weights for the strength part.  I'm working my way up to the 5 pounds that is recommended.  The only exercises I just couldn't complete were the abs, the place I need the most.  But I am improving.  I've got to ask someone to watch and make sure my form is correct because I am still straining my neck.  It's a bit embarrassing to have an audience, though.


I'm proud of myself for actually doing this 3 days straight.  Let's hope I can continue for another 27!


Comments