Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Photobucket


This week’s statements:
1.       I never ___ on a ____
2.       ___ is my favorite holiday
3.       I think my ___ is/are ___.
4.       When there is a ___ I ___.



1.  I never work on a Sunday.  I've gotten in the habit of making Sunday a day that is different than any other day and I like it.

2.  New Year's Eve is my favorite holiday because we have a party with family and friends and play some awesome games








3.  I think my kids are the BEST!


4.  When there is a chance to have some fun I jump on it like a kid in a candy shop.


Comments

  1. I don't work on Sundays either. Except the occasional last minute thing for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful answers. I like the Sunday one. I try to do that too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT