Wednesday's Hodgepodge


1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
As long as I don't have to go back in time to meet them, any of the 3 would be interesting.  

2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
Is Olive Garden a chain?  If yes, then that is my fav. :) and here's why:


3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to steal borrow it-

When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?



Because I"m a 'glass half empty kind of gal', I'd have to answer regret....I think  my biggest regret would be not enjoying my children more when they were younger.





4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
Definitely an orange squeezed into juice.  Fresh OJ is the BEST!

5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
I don't know the exact month, but recently I cleaned out my bedroom closet.  NO, my closets are clean, I hate disorder.

6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
Jesus---no one else would be noticed if He were there :)

7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
I haven't had to do that in a while because I avoid it if at all possible....even if I have walk to do so.  Probably a 2 or 3.   At least I'm not in the negative numbers like this driver:



8. Insert your own random thought here.
I need to get to bed because it is going on 11 PM and I won't be able to linger in bed in the morning because I have a date with my son to go to the orthodontist first thing....thus that's why I am doing this post tonight....GOODNIGHT.


Comments

  1. Hi-I see you on the list, #44 : ) I love that parallel parking picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joyce...I must have missed it :)
      Yea, I thought the pic was epic!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I picked Olive Garden, too. Obviously, that will be our restaurant if we ever get to spend time together in person this side of heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT