A-Z blogging challenge





A-B-C's  have a special place in my heart....I taught each one of my children what they look like, sound like, how to use them in sentences, how to put them together to form words (some haven't mastered that quite yet!), turn those words into sentences, what those words mean, etc., etc.   So when I came across this blogging challenge, I thought I'd give it a try.

What is this blogging challenge you ask?

It is "the brainchild of Arlee Bird, at Tossing it Out, the A to Z Challenge is to post the letter of the alphabet every day during the month of April, with Sundays off for good behavior. Since April 1 falls on a Sunday, that will be the day we start with A. Whether you go with a theme or freestyle, your post must match the letter of the alphabet for that day. Add your name to the list, grab the badge in the right sidebar, and when the Challenge begins, start by visiting the blog immediately after your own. Set a goal – we recommend five blogs a day, more if you are able. "

Click the above link if you'd like to join in :)  

My theme is going to be words that are important to me....Come back and learn more about me in the month of April.  See you on April 1st with the letter "A"....



Comments