Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

30 Day Shred Challenge on vacation


DAY NINETEEN
3/19/12


PLANK ON THE BEACH!!!


I've stated more than once that vacation and exercise don't go together very well.  There are several reasons for that.
  • no time
  • no energy
  • no room
  • no desire
  • no FUN
I missed 4 days in a row.....now don't start yelling at me quite yet.  I've not been lying around doing nothing.  I have walked more than I ever do and swam in the ocean fighting the currents for 3 hours.  Believe me THAT is exercise.  I was wiped for 2 days after our beach adventure. 
I loved every single minute of it though!

Admittedly I was getting stiff.  Even though I've not just been sitting around, I've also not been working the muscles that Jillian works everyday.  So today I knew I had to get back to it.  

It was tough, very tough.  My knees are STILL bothering me quite a bit.   I've really got to do some research to find out what I can do about it.  I don't want to stop the exercise, yet I also don't want to permanently damage my knees.  Any suggestions?

Tomorrow we begin our trip home.  Honestly, I'm ready to be home.  Vacation is a blast, but home is.....well  HOME

1 comment:

  1. Wow, is that you doing a plank on the beach?! I'm impressed! I have taken a break from the shred too- I hate to exercise in front of anyone and people have been here since last Wednesday. I think I'm going to start over This Wednesday and call it Day 1. UGH. LOL Glad you had fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT