Meet Me On Monday

Acting Balanced

Here are today's Questions:

1. What movie or movies do you have to watch when they are on TV? (submitted by@rndmcrftyGAgrl)
2. When you have out of town visitors, what fun places do you take them to in your town?  (Or where do you play tourist in your own town?)
3. What was the first album, CD, Download you ever bought?
4. Do you speak more than one language and which ones?  If not, what language would you like to know?
5. What is your dream job?

1. What movie or movies do you have to watch when they are on TV?   I can't think of a single one.  I'm not much of a tv watcher.

2. When you have out of town visitors, what fun places do you take them to in your town?  This one gave me a chuckle. Where I live there's not much to see....ok, well, we go looking for moose....yea, that's about it!
I just hope we don't seem them this close!

3. What was the first album, CD, Download you ever bought?   Wow, I must be a very boring person.  I''m not much into movies or music!

4. Do you speak more than one language and which ones?  If not, what language would you like to know? 
Just English for me. I live on the border of Canada so French would surely help if I could speak it.

5. What is your dream job?  Any job that I could stay home and make lots and lots of $$$.  









Comments

  1. Amen to that job! I'd like one too please. And I would LOVE to go looking for moose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT