Grapevine Resurrection Study



Grapevine products are not new to me.  I have used and reviewed them before. ( You can read previous reviews here and here.)

The idea behind these studies is to engage your students while you are teaching.  The student draws stick figures that represent the account being presented.  While the teacher brings the account to the student, she draws simple stick figures for the students to copy.  I am amazed at how these simple figures reinforce the account so that the students remember details!


Once again I was not disappointed when I used the Resurrection Study for all ages.  Another great resource from Grapevine.                                                                  This time I brought it into a Kid's Club setting.  I have a group of 5 boys....yup, FIVE boys!   Although the account of the resurrection is familiar to those growing up with it, using the Grapevine stick figures was a new and fun way to share the glorious resurrection!  For someone who is not so familiar with it, this study walks with Jesus from the Last Supper to the Ascension.  A great overview of this part of Jesus' life.

These boys had a blast with it.  Laughing, drawing, and sharing their pictures.  Sometimes I would wonder if they were remembering anything.  Then the following week I would ask the provided questions and they would quickly yell out the answers.  

Right now Grapevine is having a sale on ALL their e-books.  The selection is HUGE, I'm sure you will find something that you can use.  

Be sure to check it out....I can say you will NOT be disappointed!

Comments