My conscience is clear!



When falsely accused by the enemy of my soul.  I can run to the ONE who has made my conscience clear.  

Hebrews 9:14
English Standard Version (ESV)
 How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God.


The righteous life HE lived is now MY record.  Mind blowing, because I do blow it every day.  But I don't have to dwell there because:



Colossians 3:3

English Standard Version (ESV)
 For I have died, and my life is hidden with Christ in God.

When God looks at me he doesn't see ME, He sees Christ.  

This is a portion of what I learned today reading and listening to Elyse Fitzpatrick in "Because He Loves Me".


Comments

  1. I love that quote on the shirt:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so easy to let the devil say untrue things to us...thank you for the verses that remind us that we belong to Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT