Disciplines of a Godly Young Man


I've got to admit I was a bit hesitant to read this book.  I thought it was going to be something much different than what I discovered when I finally opened the pages.

This is an absolute, in-your-face, no punches-pulled call to young men to get off of their selfish, entertainment filled world and be sold out for Jesus.  

In reality it is more than a book for young men.  It is a book for all Christ-followers who want to get serious in their walk with God.  

The author encourages in these areas:
  • relationships
  • soul
  • character
  • ministry
  • discipline
If you want to preview what's in it, click here and find the "Google reader preview".  I think you'll like what you read.




*I received this book as part of the Crossway blogging program for my honest review.

Comments

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT