For One Another 2014 Challenge: Encourage One Another


ForOneAnother

When I started this blog I named it For One Another for a reason.  My plan was to use it to help others to live a life of encouragement to one another.  Thus my theme verse at the top of this blog:

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up!

Let's start 2014 with some ideas of HOW to encourage one another. I am going to attempt to come up with easy ways we can live "encouraging one another and building one another up" Hopefully, over time,  a habit of encouragement is developed even if it's only in a small way.  




Let's get started!

As a blogger sometimes I get discouraged.  Writing posts takes times.....a lot of time.  I can't tell you how often I'll write something, then hit delete and try again.  Bloggers work HARD at what they do yet often it seems to go unnoticed.

There is something you can do to encourage a blogger.....

COMMENT

On some posts I've had as many as 200 views yet no one comments....not one word :(  Yea, this is very discouraging.  

Starting today any blog that you visit, leave a comment.  It doesn't have to be long, just a "hi, I enjoyed reading this today".  Or something about the post that you liked or even disagreed with.  
If you want a bigger challenge, comment on a least 5 Facebook posts today too!  

Try it!  I guarantee you will bring a smile to a bloggers face if you take a couple of minutes to comment. 


You can practice right here by commenting below :)




Comments

  1. Hi! Have a great day with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful I 'stumbled' across your blog! It is so neat to see and hear about your family after many years!!!!! :-) In my devotions this morning, I was challenged to pray about how I can encourage those around me! So....here is one chance! Thank You for your Blog and your Faithfulness to the Lord!!!! I still can rememeber you as my SS Teacher, and how much I loved coming to SS class!!! :-) May God Bless your day! Love ~ Kathleen R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Kathleen! Your words are more encouraging than you know!

      Delete
  3. your right blogging is hard work! i tried to blog about what i do with the kiddos but it takes up too much time and I can't keep up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep this blog going regularly. It was stagnant a few times last year. Happy New Year . Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to do better this year. Sometimes life just gets toooo busy!

      Delete
  5. Good morning, Cindy :) I always enjoy reading your blogs. Hope you're having a great day!
    (Pat W)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT