Trust in the Lord


I'm wondering if I am alone in the struggle I battle in trusting God with everything.  My head knows that He is in control and only allows what is best, but my heart doubts...ALOT!!!

I spend countless hours crying and worrying and praying for what I 'think' is best, knowing the whole time that God is going to do what He's going to do.

Really, I want to trust and believe that when something to me looks 'bad' that it really could be for my 'good', but too often my thoughts lead me elsewhere.



I've always loved Psalm 37
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
    dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.

Delight yourself in the Lord,

    and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
    trust in him, and he will act.

He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,

    and your justice as the noonday.
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;



TRUST.....DELIGHT......COMMIT.....BE STILL.....WAIT

Hmmmmm...I'm still stuck on the first one :/







Comments

  1. I think we all do from time to time. Because we are mere mortals it is hard for us to see the big picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT