Have you ever gone to a website and were so overwhelmed that you just clicked away? There was just sooooo much going on that you didn't know where to begin?
Thankfully, that's not the case at Biblical Reproductions. I find their website easy to navigate with just the right about of information.
By clicking on the tabs at the top you can navigate easily to whatever you are looking for.
- Want to see what they offer? Simply click the 'shop' tab.
- Need more information before you buy? Bring your mouse to the 'about' tab.
- History buff? Head on over to the blog to learn about the artifacts that they replicate.
- Interested in what others have to say about the products? Testimonials is where you'll start.
- Still have some unanswered questions? Click on the Q & A section.
If you are the type of person that likes a lot of color, eye-catching pictures or fanfare, then you may be underwhelmed by them. I feel that what they offer----reproductions of key artifacts excavated in the Holy Land----speaks louder than any kind of 'marketing' website!
**As part of the CWA Review Crew I received a complimentary product from Biblical Reproductions in exchange for my honest review.