30 Days About ME-Day 15

30 DAYS ABOUT ME

DAY 15:  MY DREAM HOUSE

People who have seen the house I currently live in would think it is my dream house.  FAR FROM IT....even though I waited 7 years for this house it is not MY dream house.

My dream house would be a sprawling ranch with an indoor pool. 
It would be located on or near the ocean.  I would settle for on a lake also.  
I would want a lot of windows to let the sunshine in.  
The rooms would be large and sparsely furnished.  
I would have one very large room with only bookcases filled with mostly home schooling books. 
I would NOT heat with wood.  In fact, it would be in a location that didn't have to have any indoor heating system at all :)

Hey, I can dream, can't I????

Comments

  1. Well, that dream house is possible here in Florida or in Hawaii...better in Hawaii because you never get cold temps there and don't need much heating ever. Can I come live with you when you get THIS dream house?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT