30 Days About ME-Day 3

30 DAYS ABOUT ME

DAY 3:  MY FAVORITE TV SHOW

I will be glad when I get past these favorites.  I'm finding that I'm not really a favorite kind of person.  I like variety. 
I just asked my kids what they thought my favorite tv show is and they said, THE MENTALIST!
Yup, I would agree.  I just love that show.  The main character, Patrick Jane, is a total pain in the neck, but so loveable. The actor, Simon Baker, is adorable!  He has a great accent too! (How he is able to be accent-free in character is amazing to me)
I enjoy the mind games that are played and how Jane notices the smallest details to figure out "whodunit".  He's a guy who breaks all the rules of etiquette, showing how silly they really are.
I hope this show doesn't take the turn all shows do and get into the character's love lives.  This always ruins a good program for me.   
So there we go....I do have a favorite!
The Mentalist

Comments

  1. Love, love THE MENTALIST!!!!! I see we think alike. :) I'm a new follower and would love to have you follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. I am now a follower of your. I like the get to know me in 30 day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! My favorite TV shows right now are Hawaii Five-O and House. Haven't seen the Mentalist. We don't have cable and no channels come in at our house so we watch TV shows on the computer when they are available. More than you wanted to know about me.. I'm sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog! :) Now following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, I've never watched that show. Maybe I should check it out!

    Here to return your follow from FMBT! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh yes please serve me up a slice of Patrick Jane! LOVE that show :).

    Love the blog, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following via Mixed Bag Monday. I'm following back from www.beckhamandbloom.com and also www.planmydinner.net. We're happy to have you with us. Join Beckham & Bloom every Tuesday for the facebook Follow too. Have a wonderful Turkey Day!
    Melly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following via Mixed Bag Monday. I'm following back from www.beckhamandbloom.com and also www.planmydinner.net. We're happy to have you with us. Join Beckham & Bloom every Tuesday for the facebook Follow too. Have a wonderful Turkey Day!
    Melly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog! :) Now following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Believe it or not, I've never watched that show. Maybe I should check it out!

    Here to return your follow from FMBT! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT