Meet Me On Monday



Questions:

1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of?
I don't know yet....you see, I was planning on going to a soup kitchen to help out (no definite plans as yet) BUT I received a call from my mom-in-law asking what she could bring for dinner as my husband invited her and my sis-in-law over.  I told her that I didn't know what he was planning to fix!  hahahaha...well, he never informed me that he had invited them!
change the "blog" to mind 

2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
YAY for DVR!!!   I never watch a show live, therefore, I don't have to watch commercials OR flip  through channels!

3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
I don't even put them up....I am NOT a decorator at all!  EVER!



4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
Any movie that has a baby being born, a wedding, someone dies, falling in love,
 OK< OK  I CONFESS, I AM A BABY AND CRY AT ALMOST EVERY MOVIE I WATCH!!!


5. Do you have a Facebook?
Duh!!!  If it weren't for Facebook, I'd have NO social life!






Comments