God's Sense of Humor



My recently married daughter called me to ask some advice.  After she shared her "dilemma" I said, "Today is the wrong day to ask me that question!"  I had no answers, because I was having a very bad day! I needed an attitude adjustment, how could I offer sound advice?   As we continued our conversation she answered her own question and helped me with my very bad day!  Anytime I talk with my children changes a bad day around ;) She shared that as she had been reading her Bible she was being constantly reminded that she is to be kind, loving, caring, gentle, etc!  Without looking for anything in return, just because it is the right thing to do.  
Thanks, Lord for the 2 x 4 to the head.. and using my daughter to administer it!   

Comments

  1. By training your children to read their Bibles, you gave them the key to succeed in everything, including marriage. You did well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT