Meet Me on Monday

Meet Me On Monday

Thanks again to Java!  Great questions!


Questions:

1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?
Nope, a wood stove, but no fireplace

2.  Can you drive a stick shift?
Sure, and I prefer to over an automatic, but don't own one right now

3.  How many computers are in your home?
Well, since my laptop has died :(  we were down to one, until my son pulled out the old desktop to play games on.  So the answer today is 2 and hopefully 3 within a couple of months as I save to buy a new laptop.  Any recommendations as to what I should buy?

4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?
No, not done yet....the trouble with my laptop has put me behind schedule. I am usually done way before now.  
I did them myself for years and years, then my husband's business actually started to MAKE money.  I decided to hire a professional in case I was missing some great deductions

5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
I don't really have one.  I find cooking and eating a bore, actually.  Only do it 'cuz the alternative wouldn't be very healthy :)






Comments

  1. Stopping by from MMOM---great to "meet" you!!! Enjoyed your answers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE eating and hate cooking...some times that's helpful when you want to lose weight! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hilary
    I find it very funny that you are a CPA but don't do your own taxes.
    Probably the same reason as to why I live with a carpenter is an unfinished house :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT