31 Days to Clean Challenge Update: Day 7


I find it very appropriate that Day 7 brought these words:

Raise your hand if…

You ever wonder why it’s so difficult to keep up with your work…to keep “on task?”

You ever feel like no matter what you do things just get messy anyway so why bother?

You feel depressed and overwhelmed at the work that just keeps piling up?



Friends, there is a reason that the laundry keeps piling up along with dishes, that the
dust settles, and that work in general just seems so unproductive. Two words:

THE CURSE

That’s right, the Curse where God pronounced judgment on our domains:

“Then to Adam He said, “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have
eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat from
it’; Cursed is the ground because of you; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
“Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you shall eat the plants of the
field…” (Genesis 3:17-18)



It was partly due to the "curse" that I have not kept up with the daily challenges over the past 7 days.  Between just plain busyness and sickness, I have only completed 2 tasks!  But never fear, I think I am back on track now :)

For the Mary challenge I read and contemplated these words found in Romans 8:20-21


"For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God."  (NIV)

Then I became  Martha and cleaned out my very small pantry!


Don't forget to enter the giveaway of this e-book for your own 31 Days to Clean Challenge.
Click HERE to enter


UNTIL NEXT WEEK !


Comments