Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Join up at Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements:
1. I find it very difficult to ____
2. No matter how hard I try, I really can’t stand to ___
3. My significant other is _____
4. I wish ____ would stop.



1. I find it very difficult to get over my fear of closed in spaces.  I won't fly in an airplane or do many other things because of it.  YET, I know the only way to get over it is to do these things that scare me to insanity.



2. No matter how hard I try, I really can’t stand to listen to complaining....IF someone wants advice, that's fine, but if they just want to be miserable and moan and groan about something, please go somewhere else!


3. My significant other is someone I'm not allowed to talk about on my blog


4. I wish my mind would stop.  Especially at night when I am trying to sleep.  











Comments

  1. I can totally relate to 2 and 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on #4 - don't you just wish there was an 'off' switch?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT