1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just-turning' 21 year old adult?
Be sure God is #1 in your life. Love God, Love others...everything else falls into place! Not only for 21 year olds, but everyone!
2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
Definitely NOT cooler weather....no way! The only thing I like about fall is the changing leaves...other than that, I want summer back.
|my sleeping companion|
3. What sound lulls you to sleep?
Certainly NOT hubby's snoring!
I sleep with a fan...have to have one wherever I am sleeping
|doesn't sound like we are, does it?|
4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?
The only 'plan' we have is meet by the telephone pole if there is a fire ;)
5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it?
I added 2 buttons: Blog and Week at a Glance
6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?
I really should be vacuuming instead.....