When excitement overcomes fear

Remember your first day of school?  Or maybe the beginning of a new job?  How about meeting your boyfriend's family?  Or the time at the amusement park before you get on the roller coaster?  Or ladies, how about labor!


That's where I am today.....Excited yet afraid.....


I am so very excited for my dad.  Very soon he is going to SEE Jesus face to face!  Stop and think about that for a minute.  He has longed for this day for years and years and finally he is on the doorstep just waiting for the door to open...WOW!


This song says it all:



Yet there is fear in my heart today also.  Can I do this?  Can I really say good bye to my daddy?  How can I do that?  I don't think I can....this is just way toooo hard!  


I pray that the excitement will overpower the fear...


will you please pray with me?


Comments

  1. Praying with you.

    When my grandmother passed, we were all sitting in the waiting room crying. Birdie asked, "Mom, why is everyone crying?" I explained and she said, "But she gets to see Jesus." And then she said, "Well, you either believe it or you don't."

    Kids can really put it into perspective, can't they?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT