Never Too Old to Play Tag!!!!!


Since I began blogging I have met some very interesting people.  People I never would have crossed paths with either because of location or just life situations.  Blogging has changed the rules.....and this is a GOOD thing.

One person with whom I have 'met' is Pam @ Empty Nest and she has 'tagged' me...so I guess I'm IT

The rules are:

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
( I shortened the 'rules')

11 is such an odd number, but here goes....

11 random things about myself:

1.  I have home schooled 4 of my children all the way through high school.  That has taken 20 years. I have one left and we only have 4 more years to go :/

2.  I live in a log house (cabin is definitely NOT the word to describe this place!)

3.  I HATE WINTER AND BEING COLD!

4.  I was an MPK  (missionary/pastor's kid)

5.  Because of #4 I had rebellious teenage years which I am NOT proud of

6.  Thankfully, even though #5 is very true, I have a loving, forgiving God who gave His Son as a ransom for me :)

7.  I'm not all that into music, never was.  

8.  I wish I kept up with my piano playing...then #7 would be different, I'm sure 

9.  I spend WAY too much time on the computer, but I do enjoy it very much ;)

10. I DO have a brain and have pictures and a doctor's visual of this brain to prove it

11. I was once referred to as "one of the guys" and took it as a compliment!

Here are the 11 questions, with my answers from Pam:
  1. I am currently on a weight loss journey. What is your current journey?  Deep question....I guess my journey is to allow God to lead my life and stop having to be in control of everything, all of the time!
  2. Do you fear change, welcome it or do you simply not think about it?  I'd have to say it would depend on the situation.  For instance, changing the arrangement of furniture in a given room is a welcome change.  Yet, I fear the change when I no longer have kids at home and homeschooling is a part of my past...so I try not to think about it
  3. How's your patience level?  Again, this depends on WHO I am to have patience with.....
  4. Do you journal? Why or why not.  I sorta consider this blog my journal
  5. Do you have pets? If so, do you spoil them?  NO pests...I  mean pets!  I am not an animal person whatsoever
  6. Do you prefer a quiet night at home or a night out on the town?  Either, depends on my mood.
  7. What is the last movie you saw at the theater?  Let me ask my daughter....."Hey.Julie-bug, what was the last movie I saw in a theater?"  "Uhhhh, I have no idea".  Well, there you go....I have no idea 
  8. Do you like sports? If so, what's your favorite?  Playing or watching????  I've always enjoyed playing softball, tennis and others, but am not very good at any.  Watching...only football.
  9. Will you watch the Super Bowl this year? Most likely
  10. Did your team (if you have one) make it to the playoffs?  Oh YEA!!!!  GO PATS!!!
  11. What about March Madness? Will you be filling out a bracket this year?  Nope, basketball is not one I enjoy to watch OR play....unless someone I know is playing.  Then I will watch, yell, scream, embarrass them all night long ;)


Comments