Day 4: Well on my way to being SHREDDED!

This is how I feel, 
but
 I don't think Jillian means this kind of shredded

Day 4:  2/24/12
Every day I try something a little different to make this challenge a little easier. I know, I know, I'm delusional.  Nothing will make this easier except to keep at it.

Today I thought, 'why not exercise before I do anything else'.  
Can you say total failure?  
Note to self:  Never ever try to exercise first thing in the morning!

Let's just say that I couldn't even make it through the first circut.  I had NO energy at all.  

My best time of day is 2 - 3 o'clock.  It gets me through that afternoon slump.  Therefore, that is my goal.  To shred daily from 2 - 3 in the afternoon.

After coming home from a  birthday party I got right to it.  

I was interrupted twice.  Once for a phone call and once to take a potty break.  If you've had children and/or are over 40 you will understand the NEED for a potty break! ;)  

I'm still sore in many of my muscles, but that is improving.  

Me and my arnica gel have become best friends.
Boericke & Tafel Arniflora Arnica Gel 1 Ounces Gel




Fast relief for muscle pain & stiffness. Relieves Pain, Swelling, Stiffness and Bruising. Topical Gel. Natural Homeopathic. Safe & Effective. Arniflora Arnica Gel relieves the pain, bruising and stiffness of injured muscles due to accidents, oral or general surgery, falls, overexertion of muscles or sports injuries
You can read my complete Shred challenge journey by clicking here

Comments