Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Join the hop from

This week’s statements:

1. I don’t understand ___ and probably never will

2. I prefer ___ to ____

3. My favorite smell is ______________because ___________________

4. I suspect my neighbors of _________________



1. I don’t understand men and probably never will

2. I prefer sleep to insomnia

3. My favorite smell is right after it rains because it rains in the summer months, not winter.

4. I suspect my neighbors of not caring that they are taking advantage of their neighbors.  


Comments

  1. I love your first two answers!! I completely agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably just as well that you don't understand men. What I do understand about them is not pretty. LOL Our neighbors are horrid. Just horrid. Well, only on one side- thankfully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT