Lived through Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred Challenge


My motivation is having to confess to my daughter that I gave up.....NOT gonna happen!

I think every muscle in my body hurt today and that is NOT an exaggeration.  So this program certainly does work all your muscles.

With a couple modifications, day 2 went better than day 1.

First, I changed location.   Yesterday I was on a carpet and a pad on a cement floor which is probably why my knees hurt so badly...that cement floor had no give.  My hubby suggested I move to the 2nd floor which is wood.  Much better.

Second change was I put on sneakers instead of exercising in my socks.  This was at my daughter's suggestion.   Very good idea, can't believe I didn't think of that myself.

I like this program because I can do each exercise at my own pace.  Jillian is not counting how many you do, just how long you keep moving.  This is good, cuz for now, I'm working on doing the exercise properly instead of trying to do a lot of reps.  The reps will come later once I get my form correct.

It is surprising how quickly the 27 minutes pass.  Before I know it, Jillian is saying, "ok, now onto circut 3, we are almost done". 

Now I need to figure out how to do the ab exercises without straining my neck....any suggestions?

Comments