Novica Review



I received one or more of the products mentioned below for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I had never heard of Novica until I was contacted to a do review.  


When I went to Novica's website, I was a little overwhelmed with the massive amount of products they offer.  There is tons of jewelry to choose from.  Here are a few examples:  Jade Necklaces, Amethyst Dangle EarringsGarnet Dangle EarringsAmber EarringsSilver Pendant NecklacesWrap Bracelets.


If you're not interested in jewelry how about some unique gifts?  Or maybe clothing?  They offer Wool ShawlsAlpaca Wool SweatersWomen's Cardigan SweatersAlpaca Sweaters and that's just a few of the great items I saw.

OK, so what? There are plenty of sites that offer a variety of items.  What makes Novica different from them?


Well, here is the answer in their own words:

We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow.
At the deepest essence of our philosophy, we want to create a bridge between you and the many talented artisans across the globe.
We want you to know about who you're buying from. We want you to feel that attachment to the product and to the hands that created it.
In the spirit of the Internet, let us bring you together.
NOVICA. The World is Your Market.

I couldn't make a choice, so I thought of my oldest daughter who is to be married in August. She has been searching for jewelry to wear on her big day.  When I came upon the wedding collection I knew she would find something there.


She couldn't decide between 2 items, so I told her to go ahead and order both.  Here they are:



These beautiful earrings were made in Thailand.  The packaging was elegant.  The pieces are excellent quality. 

If what I received from Novica is a good representation of all their products, you will not be disappointed. I know I wasn't.

You can connect with Novica in a variety of ways:
Website: www.novica.com

**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT