What's in the Bible DVD review

WITB
What's in The Bible website

When I received this DVD I first began to read the information on the back.  When I saw that it was from the creator of Veggie Tales, Phil Vischer, I expected NOT to like it.

You see, I do NOT like Veggie Tales one little bit.  I never let my children watch them.  Come on!  Vegetables teaching about God's Word?  Seriously???  Taking what God gave us to teach us about Him and making fun of it by using vegetables to teach.  UGH!  I think Veggie Tales is disrespectful and foolish.

Is using puppetry any different?  I'll let you decide for yourself as you view a sample:




(a comment about this video:  That 66% Mr. Vischer mentions grew up on Veggie Tales)

This first DVD has a lot of good information mixed in with too much silliness.  Although, I did learn a few things about Church History that I didn't know.
But I did not appreciate the disrespectful attitude the boy in the van had towards his mother.  This example is not something that children should be viewing as entertainment, it sin, plain and simple. 

I know I stand in a very small crowd of people who don't like this type of silliness when teaching about God.  But that is how I feel and still feel.  



Sorry, Mr. Vischer, this DVD did not change my mind.


**"I was selected for participation in this review and given the What's in the bible DVD as a member of The Homeschool Lounge Review TeamAll thoughts and opinions are my own."

Comments