I Choose, will you?


I've said it before and I will say it again....life is all about our choices.  Everyday we make innumerable choices---get out of bed, what to wear, shower or not, breakfast, which subject to begin with for school---and it goes on and on and on. 


All day....

CHOICES, CHOICES, CHOICES

Many we make without much thought, but others take thought, prayer, and time.  Thankfully in 2013 I will have a bit of help making those tougher choices.  I plan on going through a one-year journey toward living a life I love using this book iChoose2 Love My Life written by the iBloom Team.

This book contains 52 weeks of life choices.  Each week focuses on one particular area.  For instance...week 11 is "iChoose2 Discover My Passions".  First I will read a few paragraphs to guide me to discover what my passion is.  From there I am challenged to write out that passion with a plan on how I am going to incorporate it into my life.  

Each week is similar.  When 2013 is complete I will have gone through areas in my life that are physical, relational, spiritual, personal, financial, and much much more! 

Would you like to join me on this journey?  

It's easy...visit iBloom and purchase the book iChoose2 Love My Life for only $10. 

You can also join the New Years Party on January 8th at 8 pm EST to jump start your journey.

iBloom’s Online New Year’s Party
* Be Inspired * Win Prizes * Enjoy a FUN “Girls Night In”
You’ll be inspired & equipped to begin living a life you love in 2013.

click HERE to reserve your spot



Come back here weekly to walk with me as iChoose2 Love My Life and share what you've done to love yours!  

If you have a blog you can add your iChoose2 post to the linky below.  This way we can walk together and encourage one another!  



Comments

  1. Looking forward to going through this with you Cindy! (and I'm a 2013 Gabby Mom as well!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up. I'm excited to get to know you better in 2013 here and with GM's

      Delete

Post a Comment

CANDID COMMENTS
If you stop by
PLEASE COMMENT