iChoose2 Week One


Week #1
January 6 - 12

iChoose2 Love My Life


Listen to what week #1 is all about:


Now I need to answer the question....

What will I be celebrating one year from today?

I already know that 2013 is going to bring a couple of great blessings:


MY FIRST GRANDCHILD IN AROUND 8 WEEKS

AND

MY FIRST DAUGHTER-IN-LAW THIS SUMMER


So I most definitely will be celebrating those 2 super events!  But what about me personally.  I don't really like to think too deeply...not sure why, I just don't.  So I've taken a bit of time to think about what I would like to change, how I would like to look different in one year.

I came up with this word

 BALANCE


 I would like to have balance in all areas of my life.  Now I have to make a plan to see that happen.  Honestly, most of it is going to be about my attitude and my attitude leads to my choices.  

So in order to have BALANCE I will have keep my attitude in check and carefully consider each choice I make.  

Well, that's a challenge for sure!


What will YOU be celebrating one year from today?  
Please share in the comments!


If you  have a blog and are on this journey, please link up below:


Comments