iChoose2 Week Three


Week #3
January 20 - 26

iChoose2 Have a Theme

A theme instead of a resolution....hmmm...what can be MY theme for 2013.  

I am always saying these 2 words....choices and balance.  Life is all about these 2 things, no matter what you are discussing you need to make a choice, yet have balance in that choice.  So my theme is:

BALANCED CHOICES


Honestly, I'm not really sure what that looks like, but I am going to think about my choices and then think about if I am being extreme one way or another.  (I am typing this as I sit home on a Sunday morning because their was a severe winter storm going on when it was time to leave to attend our church service.  I decided I didn't want to venture out even though I wasn't driving....not sure if that was a 'balanced' choice or not)

My life is morphing into something much different than what I am used to.  I have been a stay at home homeschooling mom for 25 years.  Now that the children are grown, I have to decide what's next.  What is my purpose in the next 25 years?  So as I contemplate this, I will need to be balanced in the choices I make.  It's hard because my emotions are extreme now too.  So this is going to be quite a challenge.

Can you think of a 'theme' for your year?  Please share it!


Comments