January 13 - 19
iChoose2 Live Intentionally
"Living intentionally means having a vision and setting a course for your life".
I have a tough time with this one. To live intentionally takes discipline, which I lack!
This week's challenge is to list 5 things that I value most:
- Spiritual health
- Physical health
- to enjoy everyday to the fullest
Now are these 5 things in my life right now? And if not, how can make them become a part of my everyday life?
- Spiritual health: Read through the Bible in a year using a chronological reading program. Spend time praying, meditating and sharing what I've learned. Take time to fellowship with people who follow Jesus. Share Jesus with those around me.
- Physical health: Exercise everyday using pilates and the wii fit program. Eat a daily salad and green smoothie. Limit dairy and sweets. Go to bed by 10 PM every night. Go outside to get fresh air daily.
- Family: spend daily time talking one on one with a family member. Listen, laugh and share. Say I love you more often. Pray for them
- Friends: reach out to friends far away. Take time to find out what their needs are. Provide a need. Talk, share, laugh, cry....be a friend to someone who needs a friend.
- Take time to do things that make me smile. (need to make a list of those)
My list is vague in a few places. I'll have to think on how to implement some of this a bit better.
That's my list....What's yours?
If you are on this journey and want to share with my readers...please link up below: